The Unit of Information Resources for Research (URICI) will attend to any query on issues related to the provision of scientific information services at CSIC.
These inquiries can be made:
- Emailing to email@example.com.
- Using the Contact links from the CSIC Library and Archive Network website and services (Virtual Library, Catalogs, etc.). These inquiries or comments will be received in the above email address.
- Using the Send us your query box at the bottom right of the website home page:
- Click in Send us your query
- Enter name and e-mail address
- Enter Name / Name by which you want to be identified (optional)
- In the body of the message, write the query as concretely as possible
- Using the Contact icon in the website home page:
Warning: The questions/answers received/sent through URICI Virtual Assistance and Reference Service may be kept as an aid to provide more agile answers in subsequent queries of a similar nature. No personal or private information that related to the institution or person who sent the question will be made public.